We are in the car a lot -- either commuting to work, or driving around on our time off. ( We recently put 1500 + miles on our car on a recent 5-day trip so you can see we're on the road a lot! On that trip, we had our devices plugged into the charger constantly. ) We travel with, variously, cellphones, iPods, laptop, tablet, etc.
A reliable car charger is a must for us, but not all the chargers we've had have worked very well. So I was curious to see how this one would compare.I like a number of things about it:
1. It has 3 ports! So we can charge 3 things at the same time. That's important because we so often have several devices to keep charged.
2. It isn't overly large. It fits nicely into the cigarette lighter and the USB chargers fit snugly into it as well.
3. It's smart -- so it senses how much of a charge your device needs, gives it to it, and stops when it's done. No over-charging.
4. Though a small thing, it's also nicely designed.Highlights:
● Sleek integration of compact and stylish design.
● Smart power management circuit design: Over-current and over-charge protection.
● Integrated LED indicator light for convenient night use.
● Keep portable devices powered up and ready to go with this 3 port USB car charger, allows charging three devices at the same time.
● It's perfect for just you or for sharing the charge time with a friend.
● Compatible with: iPhones, iPads, iPods, Samsung and other USB powered devices.
● Specification: DC Input: 12 -24V, DC Output: 5V.