This is a new 4 door model opens the same as the Ford Fusion & Lincoln Zephyr. Alternate opening method:
1. Insert a Pump Wedge at 11 from the front edge of the window glass of the front passenger door. Inflate wedge.
2. Insert an AO33 "MCOT-Separator Tool" at 3"from the front edge of the window glass, tip facing rearward. Insert an AO35"MCOT-Wide Tool" at 5"from the front edge of the window glass, tip facing rearward.
3. Lower both tools 14"into the door cavity. Rotate both tools beneath the bottom edge of the window glass. Deflate wedge.
4. Lift the AO33, gradually working the tip of the tool into the vehicle interior. Lift the AO35 into the gap created by the AO33.Rotate the AO35 clockwise and position the tip of the tool next to the top portion of the electric lock-unlock button.
5. Depress the top portion of the electric lock-unlock button sideways to unlock the door.