Functions: Read trouble codes, check engine light(MIL), clear trouble codes, display current sensor data, calculate fuel oil consumption
Protocols Supported: ISO9141-2(CARB), ISO14230(KWP-2000), ISO-15765(CAN), J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
Diagnose Interface: 16 pin
Compatible Cars: General
Cable Length: 137cm
Working Voltage: 12V
Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Hebrew, German, French, Finnish, English, Dutch, Danish, ChineseProduct Features:
Suitable for most band car, widely-used and practical.
With the compact and lightweight design, it is convenient for you to carry.
Multiple index can be detected, so it is easy to operate.
With big screen with LCD backlight display, it is clearly and easy to read.
Application layer fully complies with ISO 15031 and it is compliant with SAE J1979.
Fully functional Mode$01 - Mode$09 operation.
Support a large number of vehicles made by 70 manufacturers.
DTC includes generic (P0, P2, P3, B0, U0 and C0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, B1, B2, U1 and C1, C2) codes.
Detailed DTC library: DTCs are explained in a easy way rather than in obscure jargons, so that you can understand the words.
Online information is available for 80% of all the DTCs, which shows the probable cause of the code.Support Protocol PROTOCOL:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
KWP FAST INIT
KWP 5BAUD INIT
CAN 11BIT 500K
CAN 29BIT 500K
CAN 11BIT 250K
CAN 29BIT 250K
CAN - USER1 11B 125K
CAN - USER1 29B 125K
CAN - USER2 11B 50K
CAN - USER2 29B 50K
Full can bus support for new cars
11 Bit and 29 Bit CAN
Capable of communicating with multi-ECU SystemFeatures:
1. LCD：3 inch black mask LCD, wide visible area, high contrast. The content is readable even in strong sun shine.
2. ABS + PC engineer plastic housing (passed 6-meter free fall test) Patent No.: 200830010963.5.
3. Harmless fade-resistant paint.
4. Rubber oil sprayed housing; slide, dirty, and vibration proof.
5. Passed EMI / EMC test.
6. High quality PET 6-key film keypad.（3M harmless glue）
7. CE, FCC, RoHs Certified
8. Support manually input DTC Look-up
9. Read DTCs
10. Clear DTCs
11. Data stream
12. Freeze frame
13. I / M readiness
14. O2 monitor test
15. On-Board Mon. test
16. Component test
17. Vehicle Info.
18. Modules present
19. Unit of measure
20. State emission
21. Read all DTCs
22. Read stored DTCs
23. Read pending DTCs
24. Detailed help information
25. Capable of showing probable cause of a DTCs.
26. Up to 161 data items, each of them is with online help information.
27. Reset engine MIL
28. This operation will erase all DTCs, freeze frame Data, oxygen sensor data, and reset IM Monitors and MIL.