This battery charger or we can call it power bank is using advanced MCU control technology, make the dual slots entirely independent, batteries will be charged without interference and you can charge two different batteries at the same time. Super huge compatibility, suitable for a variety of batteries. Convenient to know the charge conditions with LCD. Compact size and beautiful appearance, perfect for travel, business trip, home use etc. Main Features:
• With 5V USB output, can be used as a mobile power ( put into the lithium battery, and start the USB output ).
• LCD displays charge situation, battery voltage, charging current and charged battery capacity.
• Charge and discharge automatically.
• Use the constant current and voltage charging mode.
• Use DV control technology, with higher charging efficiency.
• Compatible with any combination of 1.2V and 3.7V cylindrical batteries ( rechargeable battery which diameter is less than 26mm and height is 34 - 70mm ).
• Suitable for 12V car adapter ( car charger is not included ).
• You can select 0.50A 0r 1.00A charging current for batteries with different capacity.
• Under the capacity grading mode, discharge current could be 0.25A or 0.50A ( for batteries with different capacity ).
• With battery reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection ( not show battery icon, current or voltage ).
• Automatic activation function: Automatically activate zero voltage lithium batteries ( batteries with instantaneous short circuit protection ).
• For battery that voltage is greater than or equal to 0.5V, or the voltage and capacity of battery would not be displayed on the LCD, but shows NULL.
• With a buzzer, and there will be a beep after accomplishment of every charging and discharging with any slot. Specifications: Charger / Power Bank
26650, 22650, 18650, 18500, 18350, 14500, 16340 lithium batteries
A, AA, AAA, C, SC Ni-MH / Ni-Cd batteries
Input 1: AC 100 - 240V 50 / 60Hz
Input 2: DC 12V 1A
Output: DC 4.2V ± 0.02V 0.50A ± 30mA x 2 / 1.0A ± 50mA x 2
Output: DC 1.48V 0.50A ± 30mA x 2 / 1.0A ± 50mA x 2
5V USB output: Max. output current is 1.0A ( one lithium battery ) or 2.1A ( two lithium batteries )
Working temperature: 0 - 40 Deg.C
Storage temperature: 0 - 70 Deg.CAdapter
Input: AC 100 - 240V 50 / 60Hz
Output: DC 1A Note:
When the charger is used as a power bank, forbidding to charge the batteries in the slot at the same time
Please don not disassemble or assemble the charger
Prevent flames and sparks
Provide adequate ventilation during charging
The batteries, USB cable and phone are not included