● NEW LED back light displays charging / discharging / quick test / circuit more clearly in the dark
● NEW refresh mode can show you batteries' capacity, letting you know real magnitude
● NEW added quick test mode to test the battery impedance
●Four working mode available at user's choice: Charge, Discharge, Test, Quick Test and Refresh
● 4 independent charging slots charge rechargeable batteries of different types and sizes and with different capacities at the same time
● Charging current can be selected to be 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA ( 1500mA and 2000mA can be applied when only slot 1 or 4 is selected ). Default discharging current is 500mA
● Integrates the minus delta voltage ( -ΔV ) for NiCd or NiMh batteries charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current. ( 3.7V Li-FeO4 and 4.35V high voltage batteries charging mode can be selected through switch on board )
● Easy-to-read LCD with back light showing battery Voltage, Charge / Discharge Current, Charging Time, Battery Capacity, etc.
● Includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating
● Designed for AA ( LR6 ) and AAA ( LR3 ）NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 18650, 14500, 16340, 10440, also compatible with 10340, 18650, 26650, 26500 ( printed on the package ) and 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335 ( printed on the product )
● Operating temperature: 0 - 40 deg.C
● Max charging capacity: up to 20000mAh
● Power adapter: DC 12V, 3.0A ( output ), 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz ( input )
● Please NOTE: batteries are not included
1. Voltage update rate is 30s instead of 60s.
2. Charging voltage is regulated to 4.7V instead of 5.0V, thus loading on power adapter when batteries are flat is less. 5.0V charging voltage has problem in regulating the correct current level due to this over loading current on power adapter, which lead to Panasonic brand Li-ion batteries showed wrong charging capacity value ( + 25 percent ). With 4.7V charging voltage, the load on power adapter is greatly reduced and thus can make all types of batteries charged properly.
3. 4.35V charging time can be very long because charging current is regulated in entering the CV stage at 4.12V, which is same as 4.2V type. Now 4.35V charging algorithm is changed to 4.27V.
5. Better safety feature: PCB temperature was used to in controlling fan on / off only with 2.0V, now this function is enhanced so that temperature is monitored for entering thermal shutdown mode when excessive high temperature is reached. It is especially helpful when fan is not running and which can lead to plastic melt down happening.
6. New fan cover provides better protection for cooling fan.
7. Charging current range: 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA, 1500mA, 2000mA
8. Discharge current range:200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA ( Li-ion batteries only )
9. Max. charging capacity: 20000mAh
10. Voltage deviation: ＜ 0.03V @4.2V
11. Current deviation: ＜ 5pct