Energy saving Smart N760A Optical Control Human Body Induction Solar Light
- Automatic switching on when detecting people coming and automatic power off when detecting people left in dark environment. It works up to a 45 degree angle and detects motion up to 2 meters away. With solar panel, can convert solar energy into electricity, no need of outside power, energy efficiency and environmental protection. It is perfect for garden, courtyard, balcony, etc. and usage in disaster area, poor region or you can use it as an emergency lamp. Simple fashion design, it is not only a Solar Lamp, but also an adornment. Technology creates happy life! Main Features:
● 6 super bright SMD 2835 LEDs
, can be used in a variety of environments
● Water resistant grade is up to IP55
, perfect for all weather
● Human body induction mode with automatic optical control function
, very convenient to use
● Made of environmentally friendly PC + ABS shell
, durable and portable Specifications:
- LED lumen: 120Lm
- Solar panel: Poly-silicon 5V 60mA
- Solar panel size: 5.2 x 3.4cm ( L x W )
- Accumulator: 3.7V 500mA lithium battery ( included )
- Switch mode: ON - human body induction mode with optical control function, OFF - turn off the lamp
- Charging mode: Solar energy charge
- Charging time: More than 8 hours
- Delay time: 30s
- Using time: More than 100 induction times Operation Instructions: Install the device
• Stall the device on wall or somewhere else you want for lighting.Charging via Solar Panel
• Please install the unit face south and make sure the solar panel can get the good sunlight directly without any shelter or glass. Normally it can be fully charged in one day under ideal bright sunlight.
• Please turn on the light when charge the lamp, because the solar battery is not charging when the lamp is in OFF modeNight Sensor Function
• It will auto turn on when in darkness or at night, and auto turn off when in daytime or bright area. Special Note:
• Keep the device away from fire.
• Please fully charge the device before first use.
• If there is no good sunlight in 3 months, the battery may be out of power, so you have to charge it by bright sunlight.
• If there is no good sunlight or in winter sunlight, especial in north corners, it may take longer time to fully charge the device and this is very normal for solar products.