HYELEC MT - 366D desoldering pump
is a commonly used tool to collect demolition melted soldering tin when repairing electrical, electronic components. Repairing disassembling parts require suction tin, especially LSI is more difficult to demolish and easily destroy the printed circuit board, resulting in unnecessary losses. HYELEC MT - 366D
is a manual type suction tin, easy to use, and most are plastic products. Its head is made with high temperature resistant plastic due to often contact with high heat. Besides, with featuring powerful suction, anti-static function and superb quality, this tool can save your time and energy to dismantle circuit board.Features:
- Compact and lightweight, anti-corrosive plastic housing
- Spring loaded piston with one button release
- Easy to operature and easy to replace nozzle
- Quick and easy solder residue clearance
- Soft and non-slip grip design
, feeling more comfortable.
- Featuring strong suction
, high quality and light weight.
- Compact and portable design for convenient operation.
- Ideal desoldering tool for circuit board repairing
- Enhance your work efficiency and guarantee your safety.
- A necessity tool for circuit maintenance workers, electronic products workers, etc.
- High temperature resistance