Hawkeye Firefly 6S 4K WiFi sport HD DV 16M CMOS FPV action camera
Novatek 96660 chipset
Adopting 12MP CMOS IMX078 image sensor
Support USB / AV OUT
Video resolution: 4K at 24fps, 2.5K at 30fps, 1080P at 60fps / 30fps, 720p at 120fps, VGA at 30fps
Time-lapse video at 0.5 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 second intervals
Cycle recording, cutting video into 5-minute segments
Automatically start recording when connected to external power source via USB
Burst photo capturing 11 photos in 1 second
ISO adjustment, sharpness adjustment and color adjustment
Time stamping allowing you to stamp the time on the photos or videos
With gyro image stabilization function
Built-in WiFi allowing you to connect to the smart phone / tablet via the Firefly App (4K and 2.5K are not supported)
2 options for angle adjustment: Large / medium
Supporting TF card up to 64GB (not included in the package)
You can not select 16M photo resolution while linking to APPFirmware update to V2.3
1. Format TF card to FAT-32 / 32K first.
2. Download the firmware (FIREFLY6.BIN
) to TF card.
3. Put the TF card into FIREFLY 6 (make sure battery above 50 percent).
4. Power on FIREFLY 6 and it will update firmware automatically.
5. When updating, the LED will flash.
6. When update finish, the machine will reboot automatically.
7. Delete the firmware file (FIREFLY.BIN) in the TF card.About firmware version 2.2
1. Improve Gyro image stabilizaion function further(That will be better).
2. Improve WDR.
3. When there are no external USB power plug in, no operation for 2 minutes, it will auto power off for saving battery power. About firmware version 2.1
1. Improve Gyro image stabilization function.About firmware version 2.1
1. Fix fish eye correction problem.
2. Fix HDMI output format when turn on WiFi.
3. VIVI color saturation decrease 10 percent.
4. Sharpness adjust: High is 10 percent higher than Middle.
5. WiFi: When mobiles connect WiFi, also could use 4G network (iOS only).Note
: It's not support 4K or 2.5K video recording when use app to operate.
Please download and install the latest version of "Firefly" APP on your smart phone / tablet, or scan the QR code below in the picture.
More information, please enter this website: http://www.cnfpv.com/en/