Vapeston Maganus is the brand-new generation sub ohm tanks. With sub coils made of Vapeston exclusive DUAL VERTICAL COIL technology, Managus supports 20 - 150 watts variable wattage battery devices with performance equivalent to even the best rebuildable atomizers. However, it’ s more user-friendly, easy to carry, use and refill. The improved airflow control mechanism brings you the best inhaling experience ever. Meanwhile, Maganus has cool vapor as well as pure flavor even over 60 watts.In this way, Vapeston Maganus distinguishes itself from all the other tanks in the market.
Vapeston Maganus - One tank for all your battery collections.Main Features:
Material: Made of 304 stainless steel and Pyrex. All parts replaceable, easy to carry, use and refill
Capacity: 4.8ml Pyrex glass tank capacity
Exclusive Dual Vertical Coil ( DVC ) technology, huge vapor and no burning taste guaranteed
Sub ohm Dual Vertical Coils low to 0.2ohm with patented wick material
Enhanced airflow control mechanism with 6mm mega inhaling holes inside the DVC coil, super inhaling experiences
Compatible with 20 - 150W variable wattage battery devices with performance equivalent to even the best rebuildable atomizers
21mm base diameterHow To Use:
1. Screw the base out along with DVC coil
2. Fill e-liquid into Pyrex tube from the edge
3. Fasten the coil and screw the base back
4. Adjust the airflow and enjoys vapingNotes:
1. Some mods may cause ohm jump to 1.6 ohms after going to sleep and need to remeasure the resistence before firing.
2. Warm prompt for Sigelei 100, 100+ and 150w box users: Please tap the fire button twice before use after your unit has gone into sleep mode.
3. The coils must be broken in with e-juices at a lower wattage before attempting a higher power setting.
4. Please use the coil at least 2 - 4 tanks worth before going into a higher power setting.
5. Some e-juice' s have a higher burning tolerance than other e-juices. Please be cautious when using on a higher power setting.
6. Higher power setting will require a lot of airflow.
7. Recommended power setting for optimum performance: 45 - 65W