The Skmei 1040 LED Sports Watch
, an amazing chronograph watch with week, date, back-light and stopwatch
function. Featuring 5ATM daily water resistance
, you do not need to worry about wearing it in the rainy days. Shock-proof design, it is convenient for you to wear while doing sports. Analog and digital time display, easy to see the time. Take your time to learn this watch and then you'll find it is the crystallization of wisdom and sincerity!Features:
- LED personalized sports watch, amazing looking, suitable for many occasions, designed for both men and women.
- Dual movement, provide you with precise time.
- 5ATM water resistance, it can be used for outdoor sports and water sports.
- Shockproof design, well protect your watch while doing sports.
- Equipped with luminous function, you can see time clearly in the dark.
- With alarm function, it can tell you to get up in the morning.
- Stopwatch function, convenient for to record time while doing sports.
- Japanese imported battery, precise in time and strong in power.
- Highly transparent resin watch mirror.
- PU band is smooth to wear and sturdy in structure
- Give you precise time at anytime and anywhere
- Brand: Skmei
- People: Unisex table
- Watch style: Fashion&Casual, Military, Outdoor Sports, LED
- Available color: Gold, Gray, Red
- Shape of the dial: Round
- Movement type: Double-movtz
- Display type: Analog-Digital
- Case material: PC
- Band material: PU
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Special features: Stopwatch, Week, Alarm clock, Luminous
- Water Resistance: 50 meters
- Quakeproof: Yes
|Weight and Size
- The dial thickness: 1.5 cm / 0.6 inches
- The dial diameter: 4.5 cm / 1.8 inches
- The band width: 2.2 cm / 0.9 inches
- Wearable Length:: 16 - 22.5 cm / 6.3 - 8.86 inches
- Product weight: 0.053 kg
- Package weight: 0.09 kg
- Product size (L x W x H) : 25 x 5 x 1.5 cm / 9.83 x 1.97 x 0.59 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 26 x 6 x 2.5 cm / 10.22 x 2.36 x 0.98 inches
- Package contents: 1 x Skmei 1040 LED Sports Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.