Reuleaux RX2 / 3, an updated version of Reuleaux series, designed by JayBo, features the replaceable back cover for two or three cells. The high power output of 150W or 200W is available for your preference. Powerful yet intelligent, the equipped variable temperature control function and upgradeable firmware with custom logo will make your device much attractive and popular.
Replaceable back cover, through the battery back cover lock button, you can replace the back cover for two or three batteries to your preference
Work with dual or triple high-rate 18650 cell ( discharging current should be above 25A )
Optional high power output of 150W ( for 2 batteries ) / 200W ( for 3 batteries )
The maximum output voltage is 6V and 9V respectively and all their maximum discharging current is 50A
Upgradeable firmware with custom logo
Dual circuit protection, reverse polarity protection can be successfully achieved by the application of special battery anti-reverse circuit in the circuit board
The exquisite stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector makes the device much wear-resisting and adaptable
Output mode: VW / TC - Ni / TC - Ti / TC - SS / TCR mode
Temperature range: 100 - 315 Deg.C / 200 - 600 Deg.F ( TC modes )
Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for TC modes, 0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW mode
Zinc alloy construction
Malfunction Indication and Protection:
Not atomizer alert: when the device does not detect an atomizer, the OLED screen will display "No Atomizer Found".
Atomizer low alert: when the resistance of atomizer is lower than 0.1 ohm in VW mode or lower than 0.05 ohm in TC modes, the OLED screen will display "Atomizer Low".
Atomizer short-circuits protection: when atomizer short-circuit occurs, the OLED screen will display "Atomizer Short".
Temperature alert: if the internal temperature of the device is over 70 degree, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display "Device Too Hot".
Over 10 seconds protection: when the power button is pressed for over 10 seconds, the output will shut off and the OLED screen will display "Over 10s Protection".
Temperature protection: in TC mode, if the actual temperature of coil reaches the set temperature, the device shows "Temp Protection".
Weak battery alert: in VW / TC mode, when the device installed with an atomizer is working and the voltage of the battery is below 2.9V, the device shows "Weak Battery". Meanwhile, the output power will be reduced accordingly.
Low power alert: if the power of the battery is lower than 10 percent, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
Imbalanced alert: when the difference between the maximum and minimum cell voltage is equal or greater than 0.3V, the OLED screen will display "Imbalanced Batteries" after inserting the USB cable. Then please take out the cells to charge or replace with freshly charged cells.
Check USB alert: when the voltage of the USB charger is equal or greater than 5.8V, the OLED screen will display "Check USB Adapter" after inserting the USB cable or vaping.
Check error alert: when no current is detected in charging state, the OLED screen will display "Charge Error".
Check battery alert: when one of the cells is not installed correctly, the OLED screen will display "Check Battery".
How to Use:
1. Power ON / OFF: press the back cover lock button and the back cover will pop out automatically. Then put two 18650 batteries into the battery body. Aiming the two notches of the back cover at the ones on the battery body, press the top part and then the bottom part. Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on and off. You can do the same operation to change the back cover which can hold three batteries.
2. Stealth Function: while RX2 / 3 is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the left regulatory button. This will switch the screen display on and off.
3. Key Lock Function: while RX2 / 3 is on, simultaneously press the two regulatory buttons. This will switch between Key Lock and Key Unlock function.
4. Micro USB Port Function: the USB port can be used for charging and upgrading firmware. It is better to take out the batteries and charge them through the external charger.
5. Switch the Display Mode: by pressing the left and right regulatory buttons simultaneously in shutdown state, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can then view the screen from two kinds of the angle through this operation.
6. Shift among VW / TC - Ni / TC - Ti / TC - SS / TCR Mode:
(1) Press the fire button 5 times to turn the device on. The OLED screen presents 4 rows of information;
(2) Press the fire button 3 times, the mode indication will flash to indicate you enter into the menu. Press the right regulatory button to switch between VW / TC - Ni / TC - Ti / TC - SS / TCR Mode. Press the fire button, or leave the display to flash 10 times on the current setting to confirm and exit the menu.
1.Keep out of the reach of children.
2.This product is not recommended to use by young people, non-smokers, pregnant or breastfeeding women, persons who are allergic / sensitive to nicotine.