HC-06 Wireless Serial Bluetooth Transceiver Master Module With 4 Pin Dupont for Arduino
The ON / OFF / WAKE pins on the module are default enable pins, when they are externally pulled high (the voltage signal is not less than VCC-0.5V ), the power supply module is cut off and it can be research by external MCU output high level control module. STATE is the output pins in the LED state, output pulse without connection and after connection it output high level, and this can be judged by the MCU state. The module power input has anti-function, and if the power is not connected in contrast, the back circuit will not be powered.
Bluetooth transmission module can let the serial device you used get rid of the shackles of cable to achieve the wireless serial communication in the 10 meters. Bluetooth transmission module has only four AT commands, such as communications test, name changing, baud rate changing, pairing password changing. AT commands must be set via TXD, RXD signal pins, not via bluetooth channel set. It can be sent by computer via the serial ports (after PC serial port connecting MAX232 ) or USB serial port.
● The core module HC-06 main modules, leads the interface includes VCC, GND, TXD, RXD, KEY pin high trigger to clear the pairing information
● Backplane settings LDO input voltage of 3.6 - 6V, unpaired current is about 30mA, paired current is 10mA, input voltage prohibit is more than 7V
● Support to establish a bluetooth connection through AT commands, bluetooth connection is automatically switched to the pass through mode
● The host module and the slave module can not be switched into each other; It can only be a single working mode (Master or slave).
● The host module can only be matched with the HC06; The host modules can be not matched with each other; The host module can be not matched with the computer or mobile phone with bluetooth or other bluetooth equipment.
● The slave module can be matched with the computer or mobile phone with bluetooth but the slave modules can be matched with each other.
● The AT commands of host module lack the AT+NAME command than slave modules.
● Both host module and slave module interface are 3.3V level, and they can directly connected with all kinds of TTL levels.
● You can set parameters with MCU or our USB serial, or via increasing computer serial ports after MAX232 switching circuit.
● While the bluetooth core board is not convenient wiring, so we welded it to the bottom board; The bottom plate is 3.3V LDO, in order to facilitate it conveniently, only weld it with useful pinout to VCC, GND, TXD, RXD (TXD, RXD is 3.3V) for convenient wiring; The module can be connected to the microcontroller, USB serial ports etc., input voltage is 3.6-6V, (5V commanded and not exceed 7V).